10.04.2012

a sleepy hello

It's been a quiet week.  The kids are gone all day to school and I am home all day twiddling my thumbs.  Okay, not really.  Truth be told, I don't sleep well at night.  Really it's more like tossing and turning carefully with a little sleep thrown in between.  I am still recovering from my recent hysterectomy and the tummy sleeper in me is dying to have to sleep in any other position.  I know all you tummy sleepers know exactly what I'm talking about.  It's killer.  So while the kids are being educated and the Mr. is makin' the bacon, I am catching up on my sleep.  I am happy to report, however, that I have healed enough to drive again.  And that means trips to the craft store are in order.  I have a few projects in the works and am excited to start sharing them with you next week.  In the meantime, I am soaking in the quiet of our little brick rental home and watching episodes of My Fair Wedding on netflix.  Holy crap I am addicted to that show.  It kinda makes me want to be a wedding planner.  Kinda.

In the meantime, I am helping Noah with hairstyles (all of his own wanting) & learning from Tatum that reading upside down must be better than right side up.  Who knew?  



When things get quiet on the blog, I'm still on instagram. Find me: @annieandm 

 xo,
--Anna

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: