1.04.2013

my one little word for 2013



My One Little Word for 2013 is DO. This word will have significant meaning in my life this year. I have health issues I want to tackle and being idle is not an option. I have dear friends I want to keep in contact with more and that will take some extra thought and effort as I have seriously slacked in this department in the past. I want to dig deeper into my religion. I want to read and know scripture like I never have before. I want to be a better mother, wife, person. All of this will take more doing. I look forward to the adventures this One Little Word will take me on. I look forward to becoming a better me.

What about you?  Do you have One Little Word this year?  Share in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: