2.14.2013

happy love day




If we are friends, then this is your official hug and kiss from me, since we all know I am horrible at calling, texting, emailing and communicating in general.  You know who you are.  My true true friends who don't judge.  Who love me just the way I am.  I wish I could reach across the country and bring you cupcakes and give you squeezes.  But a picture of ones I made for the kiddos this morning will have to suffice.

If you follow this here blog, then I want to thank you from the very bottom of my heart.  I'm flattered that anyone at all reads what I have to say.  I am grateful for your sweet comments and love and support.  I'm grateful that you are such beautiful, strong women that inspire me to be better.

If you are my husband, then I want to shout it out to the whole world that I love you.  You are the one for me and always will be.  We make quite the team - you, me & the kids.  It's hard to believe our marriage began almost 16 years ago.  It's gone by in a flash - a good reminder to me that every day with you is precious.  We are good.  We are happy.  I know that you love me.  And that is why I love you.

1 comment:

These lovely people had something to say: