2.06.2013

home decor//sitting frames

Hello friends.  I'm back with another simple way to spruce up your walls!  On Monday, I told you all about our current living situation as renters.  In an effort to drive as few nails into the walls as possible (mostly to keep our landlord happy), I  decided that sitting frames would be the best way to add framed prints to our small living room.  Atop our piano sit three prints.  The silver framed Mesa Arizona Temple print was gifted to us from my mom a couple of Christmases ago.  I purchased the black and white print from Tolman Bryant's etsy shop (I already had the frame), and the Debbie Patrick drawing was a fabulous find at a thrift shop in Midlothian.  I wanted to keep this grouping of buildings together so I simply sat them on top of our piano, overlapping the frames a bit to tie them all together.

 

I'll be back Friday to share one more simple & cute framing idea with you so be sure to stop by then!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: