7.21.2013

sunday style//polka dots

I haven't done a Sunday Style post in a while - probably because I have been wearing outfits to church that I had already shared with ya'll.   I woke up this morning with a headache so the thought I put into today's outfit was slim to none.  But it's a new outfit to share :)  I grabbed my new-to-me thrifted skirt that is black with cream colored dots, a powder blue top from Urban Outfitters that I purchased last summer, my favorite black sweater &  nude heels.  I like to wear my skirts higher up on my waist for two reasons.  The first being that it gives my outfits more of a vintage feel.  It also works better for my body shape.  A skirt does not look all that great on me if it falls to my mid-calf.  I prefer that my skirts hit just below the knee instead for a more slimming look.



I showed up to church with my hair down & bangs pinned back but by the time it was over I had it pulled back into a ponytail.  The humidity and my hair don't like each other.



What did you wear to church?  I'd love to see!  Share your link in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: