8.11.2013

sunday style//houndstooth

When I was a little girl, my grandpa would let me wear one of his hats.  It was made of thick, sturdy material but showed the softness of years of wear.  And it had a houndstooth pattern.  My grandma filmed my older sister and I sitting on her back porch eating big bites of bananas - and I was wearing that hat.  I loved houndstooth then and it's one of my favorite patterns to this day.



Today I wore my favorite dress.  It's covered in a houndstooth print and I got it for a steal of a deal at Target after stalking it on the sale rack.  I paired it with my favorite black sweater (that I probably wear too much), a skinny black belt & a chunky black necklace.



Dress/shoes/necklace: Target   
Sweater: Old Navy

Find other cute houndstooth outfits HERE & HERE.

What's your favorite pattern?

No comments:

Post a Comment

These lovely people had something to say: